Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

POSt... a blogger social

I attended my first blogger social last week.
My wonderful sister in law invited me to go with her and her sister in law.
We were a group of sister in laws. Funny.
 I wasn't really sure what to expect, but excited none the less.

The party was held at a wonderful new boutique called NEST
Photobucket

The party was hosted by hello, splendor & fabulous k
also known as Beth & Kelly
as well as some amazing sponsors

Photobucket

Nest is filled with beautiful things

Photobucket

Photobucket

I found lots of things I would love to have in my home
like this pillow...

Photobucket

I loved this Monopoly Man vase

Photobucket

they have these really cute sayings on the floor

Photobucket

Amazing candles from D.L. & Co.

Photobucket

It was a great social and we had a wonderful time
Photobucket

and...
we got an incredble Swag Bag filled with
marvelous goodies from the sponsors

Photobucket

Thank you for a wonderful evening Nest!

Photobucket

2 comments:

justme said...

This looks awesome...and almost makes me want to go to a blogging event! I LOVE this store.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots--you have a great eye. :)

Update on Carter's blog, please? :) :)