Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

blogging...start

I didn't make a resolutions list this year. But one of the things I wanted to do is start a blog. A blog about me and my life. I am learning this blog thing as I go and hope to master it soon. I am calling this blog- Running with untied Shoes. That pretty much fits me to a T. I am mom to an amazing little medical miracle. My whole world pretty much focusing on him and keeping him healthy. I have discovered on this journey, little pieces of myself are disappearing. I don't look the way I did when this started (and that's not good) and I certainly don't have the same views of the world. Hence, my little life of lessons. I feel like everyday I learn something new. Some good, some bad. I need an outlet for all this "life learning". I already have enough in my head. Just need to let it out! I promise there will be days of pure inspiration and days of sheer desparation. I would describe myself as "always uphill". Hopefully some other mom of an awesome special child will relate to my story, maybe some mom of a regular healthy child will apprecite their little one a bit more. 
So there- I have started a blog. A mommy blog.  We'll see where this journey takes us. 
C

No comments: