Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Technology lesson

Yesterday and today, I have learned that I have become one of those people who can't be without technology. I simply have fallen in love with my iphone. I accidently left it at the hospital when I went to run errands yesterday and I was simply lost. Each red light, I thought, I'll check this and when waiting in line at the bank & Sonic, I'll text so and so. But no, no technology available for my request. I thought about going to this place I wasn't sure how to get, needed directions- too bad. Can't have them. I have also learned that patience is a must when setting up this crazy blog. I want custom this and custom that, but I don't know how to do that! Well, I am learning. The past two years I have spent in the hospital has really shown me how our lives have progressed. We are fancy now with our phones and our blogs! I was very happy to reunite with my phone! I will surely check my bag before I venture out again!

No comments: