Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the State Fair of texas...

We spend so much time going and coming that I thought
an afternoon out in the sun would do us some good
I hadn't been to the fair in years
And it would be Carter's first time

Photobucket

"Hello, my name is BIG Tex"
he's our mascot!

Photobucket

Whatcha wanna ride?
How 'bout this one?
Photobucket

Yep, that's me and my big hiney on that children's ride!
Carter loved it!
His first roller coaster
Photobucket

Welcome to the Ranch

Photobucket

The Children's Medical Center Petting Zoo
They had one of everything
and lots of hand sanitizer!

Photobucket

What can I say???
Only in Texas Baby!
Photobucket

We got brave and thought we'd try Carter on a ride by himself...
Photobucket

We thought when it got going, he might like it better...
nope.

Photobucket

Maybe just a few more times around would help...

Photobucket

or maybe not...
Somehow, I saw that going differently in my head...

So after the trauma of the ride, we checked out the automobile building.
Things were much happier there.

Photobucket

Until Sean decided to try to win the Tundra in the football toss...

Photobucket

Yep, that's a football on the path to a direct hit of my child.
(I would like to add I am getting better with my stop/action shots!
My photography teacher will be proud!)

Carter decided he might be safer inside the game!

Photobucket

all in all
it was a beautiful day

Photobucket

Adios!

Photobucket

~ Chelle

1 comment:

Karen Owens said...

Ok-- So i love the photos of Carter screaming! Awesome! SO typical kid and So typical parents for making him try it!!!

LOVE IT!