Pages

Monday, November 01, 2010

the Dallas Arboretum...

you can't have halloween without a trip to the pumpkin path...

Photobucket

as always, the arboretum was draped in incredible color...

Photobucket

pumpkins, pumpkins, everywhere...

Photobucket

there's my beautiful smile...

Photobucket

we actually got a good family picture...

Photobucket

sharing a snack...

Photobucket

I just couldn't get enough of him...

Photobucket

looks so peaceful...
only seconds later, he rolled that poor pumpkin right down the stairs!



Photobucket

all done...
he lasted 3 hours... not bad for a 3 year old!

Photobucket

goodbye Mr. Pumpkin...

Photobucket

I would always recommend a trip to the Dallas Arboretum for every season!
See you in the Spring!


2 comments:

ragamuffinbeauties said...

I'm virtually squeezing him right now! You ar making my heart ache with those pics he is so DANG cute! And ahem, where's that post about those adorable t-shirts ma'am!

Melissa Stuff said...

You got some great pictures!

I love your blog. Just visiting . . . with the bright colors and cheery music . . . makes me smile.

See you tomorrow.