Pages

Sunday, November 07, 2010

wonderful Cards...


One of my favorite Christmas "look for to's" is getting Christmas Cards! I so look forward to putting Carter's beautiful face on a card to send to everyone! And it's such a treat to get to see everyone's children and how much they have grown. I have to admit, I keep all the cards.  I just can't bring myself to throw them away. It always makesme smile when I start decorating our tree to find those cards and look back at all our favorite families.  I love sending cards because in the "sick kid" world, we don't live close to many of the wonderful people who we have become "family" with. My list grows a lot each year! But the great thing is that site's like Shutterfly make it easy and affordable to send lots and lots of cards.

To see the entire Collection of Cards, Check out Christmas 

I think this year's card selection is one of the best!
Check these out!
You know I love my "C" and I'm a sucker for anything monogram!
Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

there are 748 cards to choose from....
how will I ever pick just one?
This one is only 32 cents a piece!


Photobucket

They have beautiful Religious Cards
Photobucket

and even adorable gift tags...

Photobucket

Love the scallops on this one!
          Photobucket

Ah, my beloved polka dots...
              Photobucket

Seriously. I could've picked a hundred of them!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

But this one caught my eye...
Photobucket

Peace Health Hope
My 3 daily goals.
Everyday...

I can't wait to pick a card and get them ready to send to all our incredible friends and family.
A wonderful way to wish all your loved ones a
Very Merry Christmas!

If you have a blog and would like to earn 50 FREE cards, just like I did,
visit this link: Christmas Cards from Shutterfly

Now, if I could just remember what I did with all the addresses...

No comments: