Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

tags for Bags...

In addition to my secret obession with being the perfect mom, I have to admit, I want to be the "room mom". You know, the mom that has all the cute ideas and makes it all look effortless.
Since Carter isn't in school yet, I have to take my crafty-ness out on his therapists.
I really wanted to do something to say thank you for all their efforts.
So, I got out my fancy scissors and pretty papers!

Photobucket

I was looking around the house for some ideas
I remembered this pumpkin picture frame I have had forever
That's my nephew in his chicken costume

Photobucket

So I decided to use the frame as my tag pattern

Photobucket

I cut out with my fun scissors
added some color for the eyes & nose & stem

Photobucket

I had to have some polka dots
and name tags, of course!

Photobucket

and a little clean up with my ghost bucket

Photobucket

I can't wait to use these on the goody bags!!!

No comments: